Oops! The blog moved!

I'm so glad you stopped by. Please visit my new site at
www.buckleadership.wordpress.com
for my latest insights on leadership, service, and adding value to your everyday life.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing: The Funk

Funk [fuhngk], noun: The state or quality of being funky.
Funky [fuhngki], adjective: Passionate, soulful, of or pertaining to funk. Authentic; earthy. Stylish and exciting; cool.

Life can be any way you make it out to be. By nook and crook mine's turned out a little funky, and I'm pretty excited about it. Join me here for daily thoughts and a weekly Big Blog. I'll try to keep you informed and entertained as I express The Funk for interested readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, don't act a fool, and let's have a great conversation.